State Senator Seth Lewis (R-Bartlett) and State Representative Jennifer Sanalitro (R-Hanover Park) are hosting two traveling office hours events the second week of April. Highly-trained constituent services staff will be on-site to assist residents with issues involving state agencies and departments.
“Representative Sanalitro and I share a legislative office in Carol Stream, and we recognize this location may not be convenient for some of our shared constituency,” said Lewis. “Through these traveling office hours, we are bringing the services our office provides to constituents in their own communities.”
Tuesday, April 11 Wednesday, April 12
Traveling Office Hours Traveling Office Hours
Roselle Village Hall Bloomingdale Public Library
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
31 S Prospect St, Roselle 101 Fairfield Way, Bloomingdale
Just a few examples of the constituent services available include:
- Unemployment insurance issues with the IL Department of Employment Security
- Issues involving the Attorney General’s Office, the Office of Aging, the Department of Human Services, the State Police, and other state agencies
- Transferring professional licenses from another state to Illinois
- Secretary of State issues involving motor vehicles (DMV)
- Veterans’ issues
- Issues involving the State Board of Education or the Board of Higher Education
“I am excited to host these traveling office hour events because they will give my team the chance to solve the state-related issues constituents in the 48th district are facing. Navigating government at any level can be difficult, and I hope these events empower residents to seek out the help they need to get their problems solved.”
The Senator and Representative attend traveling office hours events as their schedules permit. For additional information, please contact the Lewis/Sanalitro district office at (630) 349-0645.