In an effort to provide constituent services to those who cannot visit an office during normal working hours, State Senator Seth Lewis (R-Bartlett) and State Representative Jennifer Sanalitro (R-Hanover Park) are hosting special Saturday office hours on September 30. Highly trained constituent services staff will be available to assist residents with issues involving state agencies and departments.
“Representative Sanalitro and I share a legislative office in Carol Stream, and we recognize that traditional Monday through Friday office hours are not convenient for some of our shared constituency,” said Lewis. “We are happy to provide a window of time on Saturday, September 30 to make our staff available to assist residents.”
Lewis/Sanalitro Saturday Office Hours
Saturday, September 30, 10:00 AM until 12:00 Noon
Lewis/Sanalitro District Office
962 West Army Trail Road, Carol Stream
Just a few examples of the constituent services available include:
- Unemployment insurance issues with the IL Department of Employment Security
- Issues involving the Attorney General’s Office, the Office of Aging, the Department of Human Services, the State Police, and other state agencies
- Transferring professional licenses from another state to Illinois
- Secretary of State issues involving motor vehicles (DMV)
- Veterans’ issues
- Issues involving the State Board of Education or the Board of Higher Education
For additional information about this event, please contact the Lewis/Sanalitro district office at (630) 349-0645.