State Senator Seth Lewis (R-Bartlett) and State Representative Jennifer Sanalitro (R-Hanover Park) continue their efforts to bring the services of their local district offices to neighboring communities with a new traveling office hours event scheduled for Wednesday, May 17 in Elk Grove Village. Highly-trained constituent services staff will be on-site at the library to assist residents with issues involving state agencies and departments.
Wednesday, May 17
Traveling Office Hours
Elk Grove Village Library
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
1001 Wellington Ave, Elk Grove Village
Just a few examples of the constituent services available include:
- Unemployment insurance issues with the IL Department of Employment Security
- Issues involving the Attorney General’s Office, the Office of Aging, the Department of Human Services, the State Police, and other state agencies
- Transferring professional licenses from another state to Illinois
- Secretary of State issues involving motor vehicles (DMV)
- Veterans’ issues
- Issues involving the State Board of Education or the Board of Higher Education
The Senator and Representative attend traveling office hours events as their schedules permit. For additional information, please contact the Lewis/Sanalitro district office at (630) 349-0645.