State Senator Seth Lewis (R-Bartlett) is bringing the resources of his legislative office to two DuPage County communities in June.
“I recognize that it is not convenient for some District 24 constituents to travel to my Carol Stream office,” said Lewis. “Through these traveling office hours, I bring the services my office provides to my constituents in their own communities.”
A constituent services expert from Senator Lewis’ office will be available to meet with constituents at the following events:
- Wednesday, June 7: Winfield Public Library, 0S291 Winfield Road, Winfield, 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Thursday, June 15: Wheaton Public Library, 225 North Cross Street, Wheaton, 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
Constituent service assistance is available to any District 24 resident who is having difficulty with a state agency or department. The types of service include:
- Unemployment insurance issues with the IL Dept. of Employment Security;
- Issues involving the Attorney General’s Office, the Office of Aging, the Department of Human Services, and the State Police;
- Transferring professional licenses from another state to Illinois;
- Secretary of State issues involving motor vehicles (DMV);
- Veterans’ issues; and
- Issues involving the State Board of Education or the Board of Higher Education.
“These traveling office hours are open to all residents of the 24th District, and I would encourage anyone who is having issues with state agencies to stop by and receive assistance from my talented staff,” added Lewis. “Please come and say hello so you can get help with an agency issue or if you want to share some ideas or concerns.”
For additional information, please contact Senator Lewis’ office at (630) 349-0645.